Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aceboxer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 02:11 AM
    My dog is throwing up white foam and not eating
    My dogg is 5 months old a female dogg three days she haven't ate she vomits white foam and is losing weight
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 07:32 AM
    You need to get her to the vet ASAP, it could be parvo, a serious and deadly disease.
    It could be something else entirely, in any event if she is throwing up and not eating she won't last long.
    I would start looking for an emergency vet, In the meantime you can try to keep her hydrated somewhat with pedialyte.
    Best to get her in today if you can, tomorrow may be too late.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My puppy keeps throwing up white foam? [ 16 Answers ]

My 4mo old puppy has been throwing up for two days and he can't keep water or anything down he is throwing up his water and stomach acid I don't know what to do

My 2 month old chihuahua is throwing up white foam, what causes it an what can I do? [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 month old chihuahua is throwing up white foam an could she have a upset stomach an what can I do for her?

3 month old shih throwing up white foam [ 7 Answers ]

My 3 month old shih tzu puupy was throwing up white foam. He threw up several times. He ate some food and water and since has been playing around. I noticed he was eating something off the road when I took him for his afternoon walk today. He has one last shot left.

Dry heaving and throwing up white foam. [ 3 Answers ]

I have four 6 1/2 week old dachshund, all of them are dry heaving and periodically throwing up white foam. There is also a 6 month old dachshund that is at our house a lot that also vomited white foam last night. They are all still eating, drinking, playing, and going potty normally. I just...

Puppy throwing up white foam? [ 7 Answers ]

My puppy is throwing up white foamy stuff, what is it? What is wrong with him?

View more questions Search