Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swstant Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 09:28 PM
    Late 70's or early 80's movie with a guy who could swim with sharks
    I'm trying to source the title of movie, possible a made for TV movie from the late 70's or early 80's that I watched as a child. I can only remember 2 scenes - near the beginning a swam across this small body of shark infested water and somehow ended up with an amulet or charm that, as long as it was worn, protected him from any shark attack. The movie ended with him jumping from a boat in to more shark infested waters and tragically turning into their meal because the protective necklace had, unbeknownst to him, fallen off. Not much to go on but I would be grateful for any help. This has been gnawing at me for years! :)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 07:59 AM
    Mako: The Jaws of Death
    swstant Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 10:16 PM
    YES! Thank you!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 10, 2012, 06:46 PM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Look for name of late 70's early 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the movie where young doctor and student develop a embryo in a tube? They read to the embryo and teaches embryo. Doctor moves experiment home. Embryo becomes a child doctor moves child to larger tank until age 18. Once 18 lets out of water tanks teaches some more. Person from...

Name of a Movie From the late 70's-early 80's [ 5 Answers ]

Friend doesn't remember much about the movie, but believes it may have starred Kurt Russell. Said it was an action movie, involving older cars from the 50's or so and featured one car specially equipped with a "ram" that would disable other cars in a demolition type race. May also have had a drag...

Movie from early 80's or late 70's.. Can you name it? [ 3 Answers ]

I never caught the name of this movie, but have been looking for the title for at least 25 years. It opens up and this young guy is hitchhiking. A car picks him up, but the driver has stolen the car. They wreck and the driver is killed. Somehow, it appears like the hitchhiker is the car thief and a...

Movie from late 70's early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

There has been this movie that I can not stop thinking about. I saw it years ago. The only part I can remember is this group of kids dressed in school uniforms all in a brick building on the top floor. The kids start teasing and saying kill kill kill (what ever the girls name was) she ends up...

Late 70's early 80's TV movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a TV movie title. It was on in the late 70's or early 80's and it was made for TV. The lady who's name was Amy, was in fear for her life. She faked her death in a small lake. She had a boyfriend or some guy that appeared to be her protector and it seemed like everyone was...

View more questions Search