Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    credden87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 06:50 PM
    80's/90's movie I can't remember the name of
    Its about a young pre teen girl who just moved to a neighborhood and who at first admires her neighbor who is an older teen girl and kind of befriends her in a way and the older teen gets sent to like a school and the pre teen helps her boyfriend get to see her(the older teen)I just remember bits and pieces. And the pre teen also is friends with these few kids who are her age and are like obsessed with talking about sex. Cannot remember the name of this movie please help!
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jul 7, 2012, 03:34 PM
    That Night (1992)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember the name of an action movie (80's 90's) [ 0 Answers ]

The actors were Asian. I can only remember a couple of scenes... So there is this group of people (like 3 or so) being chased by some kind of mafia in a water park, and they actually hide on a waterslide, the guys chasing them were in black suits... ehh there is other scene at the very end of the...

Trying to remember 80's/ 90's fantisy movie [ 3 Answers ]

I only have a few bits of this movie but it has been driving me crazy, it's a live action fantasy and there is a man standing in a desert and can't find his way out, he picks up a stick or rock and throws it out in front of him and it shatters a mirror that was creating a mirage of the desert,...

80's or 90's movie I can't remember [ 4 Answers ]

All I can remember is that its about a boy and he has an imaginary friend. Except the friend isn't imaginary it is some invisible creature. I remember a scene when the kid is trying to make the creature some sort of green drink it needs and he messes up the kitchen and gets in trouble.

80's or 90's movie - can't for the life of me remember! [ 1 Answers ]

It was a movie about a girl pretending to be a boy to join a band. The boys later figure it out and I think they kick her out, but then forgive her, yadda yadda. I remember them wearing matching jean jackets with the name of the band on the back. I'm pretty sure the movie started with "The ......"...

View more questions Search