Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gwenpacific Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 07:53 AM
    Best way to store/display photos
    I have several photo albums from different decades and in various states of
    Dis-repair. I want to re-mount the pictures that will help preserve them.
    solidzane Posts: 111, Reputation: 8

Jul 13, 2012, 09:25 PM
    I'd have them scanned into high resolution Jpeg files and stored on a computer in addition to whatever physical method you use... That's all I can advise as I don't know any photo restoration techniques... New photo albums for physical storage... or framed... There is always the good old shoebox too... Good luck. :)
    Cvholliday Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 03:32 AM
    I am not a sales person for Creative Memories, but I started to put all my photo's from old albums into Creative Memories albums and love the result. This company sells albums that help protect pictures. I am very crafty so I love the layouts I can make too. They also sell albums where you simply slide the photos into clear sleeves if you are not into crafts. Hope that helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the duties of a store keeper? And what are the document handle by a store-kee [ 3 Answers ]

What is the duties of a store keeper? And what are the document handle by a store-keeper

How to convert tms3450nl display to a large led display [ 0 Answers ]

I am try to make a digital clock with big led display. How to convert tms3450nl display to a large led display?

Ibm thinkpad T42 homescreen display, won't display the opening screen desktop. [ 0 Answers ]

I have know access for any use on the laptop because Im locked out of the computer. Sometimes when I turn on the computer it won't have its backlight supporting the page that its suppose to show when its loading. If it turn on with the back light my home screen appears. It doesn't give me any icons...

General Store Owners' own personal purchases from the store [ 1 Answers ]

We have just started to run a general store as a family partnership of 4 people. We take out what we need for our own consumption but do we need to account for this in our yearly accounts please?

View more questions Search