Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lifeasweknowit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 07:08 AM
    Black magic removal
    Yes I'm 20 years old I've been through hell my mom gave me up when I was 8grew up gettn tossed around from placement to place as I grew I began to realize everything I worked hard at never fell through or id just have a black cloud over me.. there's been times example I had one friend over and I was sleeping and he sees something.over me watching me he said it felt bad woke me up an tears started to fall and he's not the type of person to believe things like these.. I can feel when something's around me when I get happy something messes it up .so my happiness never tends to stick around in life love or career . Idk how to take it off I just wish someone would.. its been since I was 8bad things began to happen..
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2012, 07:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeasweknowit View Post
    Idk how to take it off i just wish someone would..
    Hello life:

I KNOW how to take it off. You need to buy a pair a red high top sneakers. Within 60 seconds of putting them on for the first time, you need click the heels together three times, while chanting the phrase, "...spell away.... spell away... spell away.."

It'll work, guaranteed.

excon
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 7, 2012, 05:04 AM
    I didn't read anything in your question that would indicate anybody has done any black magic. Just because things go wrong does not mean that magic is involved.

That doesn't mean something is not going on, however. There still may be a spirit involved in your life. These can enter your life through certain traumatic events, such as abandonment. The way they enter your life is by feeding you a bunch of lies such as "nobody loves you" or "You'll never be worth anything"... etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to come out of black magic? [ 5 Answers ]

I got married in the month of may 2010 but now we both are staying in different places Before leaving me she was loving me lot but now she hate me very much more than enemy I came to know that behind our problem there is a black magic has been done. Kindly suggest me how to come out of black...

Need to know I someone did black magic on me? [ 9 Answers ]

Need to know I someone did black magic on me?

I want to ask about black magic [ 2 Answers ]

I want to ask about black magic and how to recognize the person who do it?

View more questions Search