Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hughesjohnson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 05:26 AM
    Adam schaaf piano
    I have a an Adam schaaf upright piano serial number 33429 still plays with minor scratches also needs some key and string repair. Is it worth anything and is it costly to restore?

Check out some similar questions!

1913 Adam Schaaf Upright Piano [ 1 Answers ]

I was given a really nice antique piano and was wondering if anybody has any advice to give me. Sell it? Any information about this piano would be helpful.

Adam Schaaf piano [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am wondering how much my Adam Schaaf piano is worth. The serial is 21795 - putting it between 1903-1909. All the keys are there, the pedals all work and it holds pitch. It's in very good condition with very little markings on it. I also have the original bench that came with it. Thanks!

Adam Schaaf Upright Piano [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know how much my piano is worth. It is an Adam Schaaf upright #6073. I may need help with selling it as well. Chrwilliams

Adam Schaaf Piano 19253 [ 10 Answers ]

Like to know information about this piano.

Adam schaaf piano [ 0 Answers ]

Please Help Me I have had this wonderful Adam - Schaaf Upright, totally refurbished, Solid Oak with Carved Oak Leave on the front, with grooved pillars. The tone is wonderful, all keys work as do the three peddles, even the casters still roll. I may be moving from Pennsylvania to Boston area and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.