Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasmine010 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 02:11 AM
    How to lose weight quickly
    I am 14, and I weigh 78.7 kilos. I don't know what to do anymore, it is effecting me really bad. How do I lose it quickly? My belly is my biggest problem it is huge, it looks like I'm pregnant. How do I lose it? HELP.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 6, 2012, 02:23 AM
    No, you don't need to lose weight quickly, you can lose weight slowly, the healthy way. At 14 it will be a lot easier than when you are older. Start reading all about good diet, and just start cutting out all those 'wasted calories' - sugar, white breads, fried potatoes and fried anything. Drink tons of fluids, and if you don't like plain water, water juices way way down. No sodas.

Some of us collect weight around our bellies (a sign that you could be more likely to get diabetes) and some around hips. I was the big butt type and hated that more than a big belly!

As for pimples: start eating right and that might clear up.
    jasmine010 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 04:26 AM
    Thank you I will try my hardest !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know how to lose weight quickly. [ 9 Answers ]

Hey, I'm Arielle I'm 12 years old and I am 5'1 I weigh between 100-105 pounds. I want to weigh 90. At most. How can I lose weight really quickly? I will DO ANYTHING. I even started throwing up, but I got off it less than a week. It was kind of torture and it made me shaky. **PLEASE** Just...

My thighs are quite big but I want to lose weight really quickly ? X [ 7 Answers ]

I've just turned 13 my thighs are quite big I've already lost a bit of weight on them but I want them to be a lot skinnier , and I don't want to weight a really long time so can someone please help me to lose weight within about 3 weeks ? Xxxx

Lose weight quickly thighs, tummy, hips [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I am 21 yrs age. My weight is 55 kg. I want to reduce weight from thighs, tummy & hips. Suggest me some quick answers so that I can get a good body.

I need to lose weight quickly [ 3 Answers ]

How can I loss my weight with in 12 weeks? It's very urgent... Thanks sujata

View more questions Search