Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annloikin Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 12:52 AM
    I'm confused.
    If another girl very often to share or sent something that sometimes very sweet stuff on my boyfriend Facebook wall even she saw my boyfriend status in relationship with me.. what is that mean? Does it means she likes my boyfriend or is she trying to flirt with my boyfriend?
    LinaFeng Posts: 18, Reputation: -1

Jul 6, 2012, 03:02 AM
    I think maybe she is.
    Quote Originally Posted by annloikin View Post
    If another girl very often to share or sent something that sometimes very sweet stuff on my boyfriend facebook wall even she saw my boyfriend status in relationship with me..what is that mean? does it means she likes my boyfriend or is she trying to flirt with my boyfriend?

Jul 8, 2012, 09:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LinaFeng View Post
    I think maybe she is.
    Thanks !

I don't know what I should do now as I love him so much.
    Any idea how to stop her to bothering me and my boy friend?

Jul 8, 2012, 11:14 PM
    Show your love about you and your boyfriend. Let the girl leave.
    Mobley119 Posts: 142, Reputation: 6

Jul 8, 2012, 11:29 PM
    Why don't you talk to your boyfriend about it? Maybe he can ask her to stop since he is in a relationship and it isn't appropriate.

Jul 8, 2012, 11:43 PM
    [QUOTE=LinaFeng;3187238]Show your love about you and your boyfriend. Let the girl leave.[/

She knew that we're couple as my boyfriend facebook status say's 'married with me' and same with my facebook statu as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobley119 View Post
    Why don't you talk to your boyfriend about it? Maybe he can ask her to stop since he is in a relationship and it isn't appropriate.
    Yeah... I talked to him about it many times and he said that he don't even know the girl and he asked me not to be jealous and of course I didn't get jealous at the beginning but now it's different, it's happened many times... and new one that she sent and share to my boyfriend on Facebook is 'Best friend is caring like your mother, Angry like father,have fun like bother's and sister's, and Love more and more than special one (speciall boyfriend or gf)'
    For me the last sentence is sounds weird and few of my friend asking me what her point to share and sent that to my boyfriend.

Jul 9, 2012, 12:42 AM
    Give her some warning and let her don't have any thinking of your boyfriend.And told your boyfriend that you love him and cannot look a girl pay her addresses to him.[QUOTE=annloikin;3187258]
    Show your love about you and your boyfriend. Let the girl leave.[/

She knew that we're couple as my boyfriend facebook status say's 'married with me' and same with my facebook statu as well.

Jul 9, 2012, 01:03 AM
    [QUOTE=LinaFeng;3187282]Give her some warning and let her don't have any thinking of your boyfriend.And told your boyfriend that you love him and cannot look a girl pay her addresses to him.Will try on this... Coz I'm so tired to be hurted.

Thanks!

Jul 9, 2012, 01:49 AM
    You are welcome. Maybe you can let her do what she want to do and you just are good to your boyfriend. And she cannot defeat you. Because you are so good.

Jul 9, 2012, 01:55 AM
    You are welcome. Maybe you can let her do what she want to do and you just are good to your boyfriend. And she cannot defeat you. Because you are so good.
    Yeah ! That's what I always do.. Thank you so much for the advice... I really appreciate it...

Jul 9, 2012, 02:14 AM
    You're welcom.
    Mobley119 Posts: 142, Reputation: 6

Jul 9, 2012, 07:35 AM
    Honestly I would not address the girl, or write any backhanded comments on his wall that are meant for her. All that will cause is unnecessary drama, most likely between you and your boyfriend.

If she is writing stuff about being "best friends" on your husbands wall, either she's a creep and he needs to delete her or he lied I you and he does know her. You need to talk to him again and figure out the truth because he might be contacting her a lot more than you think. Don't be confrontational with him though, men tend to balk when you do that.

Jul 9, 2012, 09:29 PM
    Thanks for that...
    Yeah I guess they might be contacting each other..
    I prayed every night that God will show me the truth..
    I do want to ask him but I know what his reaction after, he will say the same thing.and I would like to share to you guys that I had a hard life with my boyfriend...
    His working as a Bartender in a Pub..
    he only finished work every morning when I woke up at 6am to get ready to work.. so eveyday when I left to work.. he slept..
    I got more worst incident with him.. last time He made me cried over and over after I realized he still contacting with his x-gf and last time I warned him that if he do it again then I rather walk away from his life.. he say's sorry and I accept it.. my friends said I was to kind... I love him and now I don't know why he returned me like this even he knew my bad life before.. and he knew that I sacrificed everything including my religion as he is a Muslim. I cried every night when I slept and anytime when I'm alone.. What make me sad until now is most of the time when his home, his drunk and he doesn't care my feeling everything he contacting with his x-gf and other else.. please help me... I tried to kill myself as well long time ago but I don't want to do it again.. coz I've learned to love myself...

Jul 16, 2012, 12:25 AM
    I'm confused.
    what mean's if my boyfriend still meet and accompany his x-girlfriend to hang out, still call her love and still kiss her forehead?
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2012, 03:50 AM
    Typically means he isn't over her and isn't ready for a relationship.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 04:08 AM
    Means she is not the ex, but still a current girlfriend, it is not uncommon at all, for people to date even several people at a time , in the early stages of dating, There is no rule and really should be not, that you don't date others until you have been dating even several months and get to know each other more.

Aug 6, 2012, 08:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by C0bra_M3nace View Post
    Typically means he isn't over her and isn't ready for a relationship.
    OMG! Seriously?? I'm going to die...

Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Means she is not the ex, but still a current girlfriend, it is not uncommon at all, for people to date even several people at a time , in the early stages of dating, There is no rule and really should be not, that you don't date others until you have been dating even several months and get to know each other more.
    I don't know what to do as I love him so much and he keep promising me that he couldn't live without me and he loves me...
    bigNavySeal Posts: 106, Reputation: 19

Aug 7, 2012, 12:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by annloikin View Post
    I don't know what to do as I love him so much and he keep promising me that he couldn't live without me and he loves me...
    Have you asked him what he exactly feels for her compared to you? If he sincerely indicated that he can't live without you and loves you with his heart, it could mean their relationship has become more of a platonic friendship, but I too doubt he isn't carrying any feelings for her anymore. How often is he seeing his ex, and is he only kissing her forehead.. How long were they together, and how long are you together?
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2012, 05:08 PM
    It means you are the rebound and the backup while he tries to fix things with her. It is time to move on, unless you like to share to boyfriend.

Aug 7, 2012, 07:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mmresd View Post
    It means you are the rebound and the backup while he tries to fix things with her. It is time to move on, unless you like to share to boyfriend.
    I'm confusing... I feel that I want to be alone.. :(:(:(:(:(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused... help please? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had sex a day or two before my planned period . He had a condom on. After he ejaculated we found out that the condom had broke. We got planB pills the next morning and I took them as directed and it said that I should either have my period at the usual time it comes or at most a...

I'm so confused, I don't know what to do? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I were discussing past relationships when he stopped me and started to yell at me stating that I did NOT tell him about one of the guys. I know for a fact that I did, I remember the conversation clearly but he is so set saying that I never told him about this guy and all I said...

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

I'm confused [ 1 Answers ]

Well I was 13 days late on my cycle and about the 10th day I had vaginal discharge then on oct 21 I started bleeding but only bleed for two days can anyone help me

View more questions Search