Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    possiblydaiseys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 11:47 PM
    How can I become a singer at the age of 14
    Hello, so I am 14 and I don't know what to do. I have a dream, a dream to become a singer, to show everyone that I have a voice. No knows that I have a beautiful voice except my little brother and one of my friends. I really want to start trying to brighten my chances at following my dream. Everyday I think that if I just post a video on YouTube or start singing in front of people maybe I'll be noticed, but I am so nervous or scared. But now I have been thinking that ever since my big brother joined the army I thought that if he can acommplish his dreams in fight for our freedom and dodge bombs, then I can stand up and sing. Because that's what he wants me to do. I would really appreciate it if someone would help me out, give me some answers, or even tell me what you think about this. Please. You may not know me but I really need this, I need a shot at life I have never been excepted for anything.please and thank you.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 6, 2012, 12:01 AM
    You won't simple "become a singer" you can either sing or your tone deaf.
    Have you had any lessons, performances etc ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How To Become a Singer At Age 13? [ 10 Answers ]

I am 13 turning 14 in a couple more months. ( ; &my dream is to be a singer. &everytime I sing to myself I sound good. &on the phone I sound good also. So when I sang to my friends they said I was amazing ! ;D I was really happy &proud of myself. I wanted to sing in my schools talent show but it...

How to become a singer when you are under the age of 16? [ 2 Answers ]

I really want to become a singer but I am onlyb 13 how do I go about doing that?

How do I become a singer at age 13? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is kendall and I'm 13 years old I really want to become a singer but have no idea how to qet to that goal I've done vocal lessons,gutiar lesson I've done it all I want to work with island def jam but I'm on the heavy wieght side what should I do and how should I do it ?

How do I become a singer at age 11 [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I am 11 years old how do I become a singer now!I love singing and I want to be a singer as soon as possible

View more questions Search