Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lucy361972 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 07:55 PM
    positive home pregnancy x4 and negative serum results
    My daughter took 4 home pregnancy tests, 2 each from 2 different stores, and they were all positive. About 4am she started cramping and passed a large blood clot. We took her to the ER about 10am and they did a serum pregnancy test and it was negative. They said she was never pregnant but she was having symptoms such as sore breasts and nipples, and also feeling naseated when she ate and fainted a couple of times. She is still spotting a little. How is it that she could have that many positive tests and the serum test be negative now?

Check out some similar questions!

Are two false positive pregnancy test results possible? [ 3 Answers ]

On Monday night, I took two First Response pregnancy tests. Within about a minute each time both lines showed up. Each of them were distinct, but they were both fairly faint. I went to a pregnancy center on Thursday, and took another urine test, but this one was negative. Now, on Friday, I...

Positive Pregnancy Test... then Negative? [ 1 Answers ]

My roommate took a home pregnancy test Friday night and it came up positive. She took another one last night and it came up negative. She's going to take another one tomorrow morning. I know she needs to get to a doctor and get a blood test done so we know for sure what's going on, but is it more...

Negative home pregnancy results. [ 1 Answers ]

My peroid is over a week late and I am never late. I have taken home pregnancy tests and they all come up negative how long should I wait to take another one?

Negative pregnancy results. [ 3 Answers ]

I am now 25 days late and just got back from the doctors office to find out my results.. they were negative.. I have to go for more blood tests Monday but someone please help! Has this happened to anyone before?? Having all the symptoms (nauseous, tender brests, bloated growing belly, and being...

6 positive results 1 negative? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I found out I'm pregnant on Monday I'm so happy I think I'm about 6 weeks and I've done 6 hme tests using different ones and I went doctors and they said it was negative so I went back day after and demand a blood test but I'm very tired 14 days late sore nipples and bit of cramps but I've had 2...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.