Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lauren_tayl0r Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 05:56 PM
    How to get into tumbling?
    Well, I'm twelve and when I was younger, I did gymnastics for 3 years. My parents took me out because they wanted me to do it for 10-15 hours a week. I'm coming out of a depression, and wanted some basic things to get into tumbling. I don't want to do classes, because depression makes you very unmotivated, along with other things that would complicate taking a class. So, I would really like someone to help with tips for getting into tumbling/gymnastics, but to do around my house. I can also go to open gyms at my local gymnastics centers. Please help :)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2012, 06:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lauren_tayl0r View Post
    Well, i'm twelve and when I was younger, I did gymnastics for 3 years. My parents took me out because they wanted me to do it for 10-15 hours a week. I'm coming out of a depression, and wanted some basic things to get into tumbling. I don't want to do classes, because depression makes you very unmotivated, along with other things that would complicate taking a class. So, I would really like someone to help with tips for getting into tumbling/gymnastics, but to do around my house. I can also go to open gyms at my local gymnastics centers. Please help :)
    Does your school have a program like this in their sports... or is there a local club that does. It could be dangerous to do on your own with nobody around because a bad fall can be serious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I do dance or tumbling? [ 2 Answers ]

I love tumbling but I love dance... Which one should I do... I quit dance a year ago and started tumbling, but now I do not know if I did the right thing and I am thinking about switching... What do you think?

What do you where to tumbling classes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm taking tumbling classes next month and I need to know what to wear. Do you guys have any idea? Thanks!

Should I do gymnastics or tumbling? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys I was just wondering if I should do gymnastics or tumbling. I want to be able to do a split, cartwheel, a forward walkover, a backwards walkover, handstand, back bend (starting on my feet), round off and that kind of stuff. Can you guys tell me which would be better, gymnastics or tumbling,...

Am I to old to start tumbling [ 3 Answers ]

I am 19 now and I took gymnastics when I was about 10-12. I quit and now I am very interested in it again. I know most people start when they are very young and it is a lot more helpful to start at a young age. I am not sure if any gyms will take me since I am older and I don't know if it would...

View more questions Search