Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deepershades Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 11:53 AM
    Test statistic
    I am about to study giant land tortoises in two habitats, I need to demonstrate using mean mass that the difference between each population is non randon and therefore statistically significant.which questions should I ask about my data which allow me to analyze my data

Check out some similar questions!

Statistic [ 0 Answers ]

A random sample of 41 NBA players gave a standard deviation s = 3.32 inches for their height. How many more NBA players have to be included in the sample to make 95% sure that the sample mean x̅ their height is within 0.75 inch of the mean  of the height of the population of all NBA players?

Statistic [ 2 Answers ]

In a management class of 100 students' three languages are offered as an additional subject viz. Hindi, English and Kannada. There are 28 students taking Hindi, 26 taking Hindi and 16 taking English. There are 12 students taking both Hindi and English, 4 taking Hindi and English and 6 that are...

Which Statistic Test to Use? [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 groups male and female and I know there is a significant difference in the dependent variable (overall time). I want to know what factors (independent variables) contribute to this difference the most between males and females. Do I just use Linear regression and run the test separatley...

In statistic, [ 1 Answers ]

How do you determine class width?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.