Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    olaurynn2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 11:19 AM
    How to lose 60 pounds in 1 month naturally
    I need to lose 60 pounds in a month but I don't want to have anything put in me I want to lose it naturally any suggestions
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 5, 2012, 11:23 AM
    The most you can lose in a month is about 7 pounds. If you stop eating, all the muscle cells will be used as food by your body, leaving the fat cells, so don't try something like that.

How long did it take to put on 60 pounds? More than a month?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to... lose 20 pounds in one month? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm 13 and I really want to lose weight. Next month my school is doing a field trip to a swim club and I want to lose a lot of weight for it. Im currently 182 pounds and I just don't think that's healthy. My goal weight is 136 pounds but I know that that can't possibly happen in one month....

Can I lose 25 pounds in one month? [ 2 Answers ]

I weigh about almost 150 pounds, is there any way to lose 25 pounds while in school in a month? Please help!!

Lose 50/60 pounds in 1 month [ 3 Answers ]

Answer on how to to lose weight

How can I lose 20 pounds in a month? [ 8 Answers ]

I am female, age 17 and weigh 140lbs. I used to be 120lbs before and now all I can do is think about losing the weight! I can't sleep right anymore, it's all I think about. If I run twice a day on a speed of 9 on the threadmill for 30 min each time, will I be able to lose those 20 pounds? PLEASE...

Lose 50/60 pounds in 1 month? [ 7 Answers ]

:( Hello, my name is Noemi and unfortunately like many of us I have gained a huge amount of weight.. I am 6'00 ft tall and before I got married I use to weight 148 (I was super skinny and I loved it).. Those were the happy days for me-all of the cloths I would try on or wear fit beautifully.....

View more questions Search