Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1969skmoody Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 10:26 AM
    I want my blonde back
    I colored my natrual blonde hair and it turned red and I hate it. How can I get my blonde hair back, can I color it again or bleach it. I just want me back I will nerver color my hair again. Please help

Check out some similar questions!

I recently had brown dye on my lighten blonde hair, how to I get the blonde back? [ 2 Answers ]

Prlease help. I have had my dark hair lightened for years, as blonde suits me better. However I wend to hairdresses last week and decided to have my roots lightened with bleach blonde hightlites instead tint. However, the salon put a lot of brown lowlites in too, which look alwful, how to I get...

How to tone down peroxide blonde hair back to natral ash blonde! [ 2 Answers ]

I have really short dyed peroxide blonde hair as a result of dying my hair from natural ash blonde to brown and hated it! So I decided to dye it to the peroxide blonde as I was told that would get totally rid of the brown (big mistake). My hair feels dead as a result of this! I have drayed a...

I want my natural dirty blonde hair back (not the lighter highlighted blonde) [ 0 Answers ]

I have natural dirty blonde hair, and for a year or two have had it dyed/highlighted a lighter blonde.. I now want to go back to my natural hair colour... Can anyone help me and recommend products! Any help would be great! Thanks

Natural blonde. Dyed it black. Tried 2 go back blonde. Turned orange. HELP?! [ 1 Answers ]

I am a natural blonde. About a month ago I dyed it and was hoping for a dark brown, but it turned black. Today I decided I wanted to go back blonde. After I colored it... to me is looks orange/red. It did try to go blonde in some spots though. However my mother thinks it looks like a strawberry...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.