Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Civic_girl1988 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 10:16 AM
    Mum is depressed and I can't cope
    My mum is always complaining about being stuck in the house and I understand that it's hard because of her medical problems. If any one does any thing wrong I get the blame my house looks like a show room but she thinks it's dirty. I can't go out as she will cause an argument I'm 23 and feel like I'm 13 me and my boyfriend only argue about her. She always says she can't cope and that I'm lazy even though I pay the bills do shipping and does all the jobs out side the house I also work full time on a very low wage due to training and she doesn't understand I have work to do in the evening some one help I can't cope and getting to the point just to leave her on her own no family will help cause they know what she is like I love her but can't handle the pressure .

Check out some similar questions!

How can I tell my mum and dad that I am depressed? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I am Katie 12 years old and I have been depressed lately, I want to tell my mum but I am scared on what she will say! I don't want her to judge me because I am doing self harm. I have tried Suicide four times but all failed, My mum don't know what I have done or that I am going through...

I think my mum is depressed - what to do? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my mum and dad are just over 60 and 7 years ago they separated (been married for 30 years). It wasn't a mutual separation, mum was surprised but all of us kids (4 of us) weren't because mum had been so painful to be around. We didn't have hard feelings towards my dad at the time because he...

My mum drinks a lot and I think she might be depressed . Help! [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 15 year old girl and My mother drinks a lot , nearly every night and by the end of the night she is usually drunk to be honest. She's had a rough past because my father had an affair with her best friend for over 2 years about 5 years ago and I think she is still struggling to cope with it...

How do I tell my mum that I might be depressed [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 13 years old and I think I'm depressed I don't know how to tell my mum I've been thinking about committing suicide but I never do it I'm always felling sad and tired but sometimes I'm really happy and restless and I find it hard to get to sleep concentrate I feel like crying all the time I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.