Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moon_jam Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 08:56 AM
    British Folk Music
    I need to find out the traditional type of either English, Welsh, Scottish or Irish folk music. E.g. apparently the Highland Fling is traditional to Scotland.
    Any other information is also very useful.
    Thank you!
    (It is for KS3 music)

Check out some similar questions!

I was married to british in 2005 and got divorced in 2008 can I get british passpo [ 1 Answers ]

I am from lithuania was married to british in 2005 and got divorced in 2008 but I kept my married name , I still got lithuanian passport in maden name, can I get british passport if I am doverecd been here in uk 6years and all my bills and national insurannce number in married name I need photo ...

British movie, Scottish soldier in British Army hoapital [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago, perhaps 45 or 50, there was a movie about a Scot in a British Army hospital. He was disliked, but in some manner touched everyone. He died and soldiers who disliked him were sad. I barely remember any more. It seems the Scot soldier was played by an up and coming british actor.

City folk [ 4 Answers ]

This guy from the city took a vacation to a ranch. While there, he walked into the barn. The blacksmith had just taken a horseshoe out of the fire and set on his anvil. The city guy didn't know it was hot, so accidentally picked it up. Burning his fingers, he quickly threw it down. The...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.