Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vittobravo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 04:22 AM
    Looking for this Song from the 60s possibly early 70s
    Im trying so hard to find these songs, and who is the band. I had it on a small 45 record and had 4 songs on it.
    I remember the words in 2 of the songs. Goes something like this "full lights all arround will eluminate every sounds" the other song " In the corner of the village green.......wont you spread a little love arround" something like that. Yes its typical pop music in the Hippie erra :cool: , these songs had some incredible sounds effects. Please don't tell me it's the Kinks, its not.
    Thanks for reading this.

Regards
    Vitto :cool:
    mymemine Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2008, 05:14 PM
    The kinks had a song the village green

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie from the late 70s or early 80s [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I saw this movie on cable TV when I was little. Here are the details the I can remember. The movie focused on a brother and sister duo. They take a journey with a bunch of companions. Fire and water were two of their companions, they were personified as ballet dancers. On the journey,...

Help with late 70s early 80s kids movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there all was wondering if you could help me out with a title of a kids movie from the late 70s or early 80s. As far as I can remember its an animated movie (like plastacine) and its about time travel. I think there is a monkey in it as well as a boy and I do recall them going to medievil...

Title of thrilling late 70s, early 80s movie [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me remember the title of this (late 70s early 80s) movie... This is the story as I remember it... A guy and his girlfriend are taking a ride on his motorcycle through some british countryside, they get in an accident and the owner of the vehicle invites them to his home - a huge...

Obscure song from the '60s? Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Just yesterday (July 4th) I was in a loud restaurant and they played a song that I could only catch the chorus of - and it was so catchy I just HAVE to know what it is! All I know is that the song sounds like a '60s/Beach Boys/Monkees boy group and the chorus have the guys singing "doo, doo, doo"...

70s song [ 6 Answers ]

Who sang the 70s song that says, "beach baby beach baby here on the sand from July till the end of September. Surfin is fun..."

View more questions Search