Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    21simran kaur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 07:35 AM
    Post chicken pox spots
    How to get rid of chicken pox spots.. I had them during my childhood.. and I have lots of spots on my face.
    Plzzzzzz help me.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2012, 08:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 21simran kaur View Post
    how to get rid of chicken pox spots..i had them during my childhood..and i hav lots of spots on my face.
    plzzzzzz help me.
    You can get a skin transplant... or live with them. Because they aren't going away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will he get the chicken pox [ 2 Answers ]

My son was around my cousin on Saturday night who got the chicken pox on Monday, is it possible that my son can get them. Was she carrying the virus although she had no symptoms at the time. Just a bit concerned because my son is 2.

Chicken pox [ 1 Answers ]

What is the usual medicaton administered in the case of chicken pox in a 12 year old boy?

Chicken Pox [ 1 Answers ]

My 5 1/2 month old son was exposed to Chicken Pox and I was wondering if I should be worried about it? Thank you for your help

Chicken pox or what? [ 24 Answers ]

Well, we have all been sick in some way or another in the last two weeks. I need an opinion of what you think this could be. All 5 kids were sick: 1 was vomitting, had a fever for two days, head throb for a few days, then she was fine. 2 started this whole mess, he had a headache and fever...

View more questions Search