Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Julian Tanone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 12:00 AM
    EU passport
    Hello, I am south african born, my grand father immigrated from italy in 1932. We have proof and all the passport documents downfrom my grandfather(italian) and grand mother(malta). How can I obtain a EU passport this way?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 5, 2012, 12:10 AM
    There is no such thing as an EU passport as each member state produces it's own.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

German passport application for U.S. Passport holder living in the UK [ 0 Answers ]

My partner was American born and moved to the UK aged 14. Her mother is American and married a German citizen who subsequently adopted my partner before age 18. My partner is therefore entitled to get a German passport. At this time we do not know how to apply for her German passport. Can this be...

Renewed passport recently but old passport with visa to usa lost... what 2 do? [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I renewed my passport but my old passport in which visa for usa was stamped ,got lost. What am I supposed to do?

Lost Passport with no details of previous passport--Very important [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, What can be done when a passport is lost and no details regarding the previous passport ios available?? The FIR from the police station was produced at the regional passport office but we got a response saying that another passport cannot be issued if the details of previous passport are...

2009 felon passport rules,can passport be obtained? What courtries will turn away fel [ 5 Answers ]

2009 felon passport rules. Can a passpotl be obtained? What countrys reject felons? 2009 felon passport rules. Can a passport be obtained? What countrys reject felons?

View more questions Search