Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eboungy21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 06:33 PM
    Dreams
    My friend had a dream that I was around a set of boys behaving bad can someone please tell me what it means
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 4, 2012, 07:42 PM
    It means your friend had a DREAM that you were around a set of boys behaving bad.

Quote Originally Posted by eboungy21 View Post
    My friend had a dream that i was around a set of boys behaving bad can someone plz tell me wat it means
    thegoodguy11 Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 10:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    It means your friend had a DREAM that you were around a set of boys behaving bad.
    Hey bro its me I know. Its been a while and I want to become a demonhunter I know it sounds crazy but its working to expose the enemy like your pic says. I could use some tips I used don't mind

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do my dreams mean? [ 0 Answers ]

I have been having loads of weird dreams recently, always where I am someone or something different, or pregnant. I have had many dreams where I am a man. I have been a fighter pilot in WW1 and WW2 and when I return home the women who look after me and fall in love with me are always girls that...

Dreams [ 4 Answers ]

Many of you may not believe dreams have a meaning but I do so I'm going to ask this question. In my dream, there is this popular guy who goes to my school. I don't really think I like him because I vowed I wouldn't because every other girl in the school thinks he is hot or cute or something. But...

Does anyone know about DREAMS? [ 5 Answers ]

I didn't know what to post this under, so I hope I posted it under the most appropriate subject. Normally I wouldn't ask a question like this (due to having a lot of crazy dreams that I'm OK with) Last night I had a dream that I woke up in my pajamas, that a monstrous poisonous dark colored...

A boy dreams up plans to some machine also dreams he is flying [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 90's that I can't remember the name of. All I can remember is some boy has these dreams where he sees plans for some sort of machine bit by bit and he is flying in the dreams.

Dreams from where? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I am a 28yr male and I know that you have lots and lots of dreams a night but most you can't remember that was the case for me up until the past 6 or 7 days now. THis is something that normally I would keep to myself and just laugh it off but its every time I go to sleep now.I can never...

View more questions Search