Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lelawala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 11:41 AM
    Zoning Code
    Could you help me understand this zoning code?
    (0080 - VAC 7-20 AC NO R2 3 4 COMM IND)
    What exactly does this mean?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 4, 2012, 12:21 PM
    I find several references to home in CA that have been assigned that code, but I can find no reference to the code itself. I would suggest asking a local realtor or the housing dept.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Zoning Issues [ 2 Answers ]

Under commercial tenancy law, who is responsible for ensuring the zoning laws are being up held?

Zoning for home business. [ 2 Answers ]

How do you find out if you are zoned for business?

Zoning for basement [ 2 Answers ]

I was reading another post about cooling upstairs and downstairs efficiently. I had a few questions that I could not otherwise find the answer to. I finished my basement recently, so all the HVAC lines are run, and there is a register in each room, and 2 in the family room. I have my Central...

Residential zoning [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: Trying to help a friend make an offer on a home zoned "SFR" in Nashville TN - it already has a built-in "mother-in-law" apartment in the lower level with proper egress etc. Anyone have any experience in obtaining the proper permits to allow a single family (non-related to owner) to rent in...

Duct fans vs zoning? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I planned on zoning my basement from main home level to save energy cost and convenience of thermostat in basement. Recently, I found duct fans which increase air in ducts to room lacking. If I put duct fans in each duct(put on own breaker of course) can I tap into existing ducts and get...

View more questions Search