Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1711 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 10:31 AM
    Court
    I have a court date coming up for childsupport and I am scared to go because the plaintiff in the case has threaten that if he ever saw me again that he would kill me... I feel like if I show up whenever I leave the courthouse that I would be followed and killed... just the thought of it scares me so much because I know in my heart this person hates me. I already had a summons sent to my house twice but I never did show up for this childsupport case... now we have a third case. I just don't want the court to think that I intentionally don't want to go but the reason is because I fear for my life... I'm scared if I don't show a warrant will be put out for me and that's something that I don't want... how can I get this situation resolved before my next court date? And if I don't get it resolved what do you think the judge will do?

Check out some similar questions!

Starting a class action law suit against the Superior court of Justice, Family court. [ 9 Answers ]

I have suffered for the last 4 years under the brutal family court decisions.I was ordered to pay a large sum of $6992 monthly, although my annual income is only $22,162 a year on my assessment. I explained to the court that I don't make that amount of money but the court never listened to my side...

Can you take a person back to court that have court orders after they file bankruptcy [ 5 Answers ]

My ex has 2 court orders that require paying money back for back IRS taxes and filing fees. The ex then filed bankruptcy. I am hearing both ways, am I able to take back to court now that the bankruptcy is done to get the money for these court ordered documents?

Need to recover a deleted email for an upcoming court case. Do I NEED a court order? [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard that the Google "people" can recover deleted emails with a court order. So does that mean recovery is possible? I need this email for a court case but would like to avoid the hoops of obtaining a court order. Any advice?

As a defendant in court the judge ordered me to return to court to PROVE my innocence [ 2 Answers ]

Am I missing something? Long story short I've been harassed for years with the worst part being called into court by this psycho. The lawyers and judge are "good old boys" and I'm screwed. The icing on the cake was my accuser blaming me because she rear ended someone. In court she stated I must...

Can SSI disability be attached to muni court for court costs? [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend has several misdemeanors in a municipal court - they are simple disorderly and trespass and the court - as they all do - just want money She has been collecting SSI disability for mental problems for about 4 years - it is my understanding that any small claims court or creditor can...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.