Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raylene56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 10:17 AM
    How can I fix my orange-ish hair after this long prossess Ive already gone threw?
    I had black box died hair, I hadn't died it since for 4 months, and decided to go blonde. So I went to Sallys Beauty Supply, and asked what I needed, (I had done a whole lot of research even before going in) so they got me all my stuff, when I got home, I bleached my hair, left it on for 60 minutes, washed it, used purple shampoo, when I dried it, it was pretty orange, but not terrible, so I bleached it again, and left it on for another 60 minutes, shampoo, dried, now it was even lighter, but still orange, I toned it, with white lady violet based toner, and left it on for 30 minutes, it didn't quite help, all it did, was just make it not so bright. I waited a week and a half, using the purple shampoo every 2 days, then I just died it last night, I used a really light blonde, and its yellowish still.. what can I do to make it the platinum color I want? Without going to the salon?
    lesie Posts: 19, Reputation: -3

Jul 4, 2012, 03:32 PM
    Try the really light blonde again.
    CatDudz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 06:59 AM
    I'm going through the same thing.:: however I'm going to see a stylist tomorrow. It's the last thing I want to do but it's the best decision. If I were u I'd find a way. I know it isn't what you want to hear :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ive been locked out of my email on AOL, how do I fix this? [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to login to my AOL email, I get an Alert message that says my account has been block due to suspicious activity. I have no idea what that means! I haven't done anything unless someone hacked it and I have emails I saved for a reason an need them. As well as emails from sites about...

Orange hair how can I fix it [ 2 Answers ]

My hair was dark brown and I bleach it, and it turn orange like really orange and I have bleached it twice and I dyed it twice as well and its still orange what can I do?? HELP!

I have dyed my hair blonde and it has orange tones in it,how doo I get the orange out [ 3 Answers ]

I have dyed my haie blonde. And of course it has orange tones all over my hair. And all I won't is beautiful blonde hair. Someone please help me to get the orange out of my hair. And I have really thin hair so I don't really need to many harsh chemicals on my hair , so what do I need to do? I won't...

Dyed hair last night & now I have pumpkin orange what can I do to get the orange out [ 4 Answers ]

Dyed my hair last night and now have pumpkin orange hair how can I get the orange out?

How do I fix orange hair after color correction? [ 1 Answers ]

I went to a beauty school and had my hair colored a dark brown that was too dark. Four months later I went back to lighten the color. She did two bleach treatments for color correction and then colored my hair. It is now a wretched shade of brown with orange and red. I haven't left the house in...

View more questions Search