Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whe92975 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 09:41 AM
    8 year affair!
    I have been with my husband for 20 yrs married for 15, we have 2 teenage daughters. I have been having an affair with a married friend of his for 8 yrs. I need to leave my husband, but am very scared. He has a very bad temper, and has made comments before " if i can't have you then nobody will" a part of me still loves him, but I am very much in love with this other man as well.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2012, 10:10 AM
    You decide which part of yourself to go with - if it's the part that's having the affair you retain an Attorney, tell him/her about your husband's threats, file for divorce.

You say you need to leave - your mind appears to be made up. Consult with an Attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Having an affair [ 5 Answers ]

I am in such a desperate situation... I let myself be in bondage for almost 5years now.I have been having an affair with a man who as manipulated, controlled, abused me, kept me away from all normal activities... I couldn't work, couldn't practice my faith, go to church, have friends, go to gym......

What makes an affair an affair or what classifies as infidelity [ 13 Answers ]

What makes an affair or what classifies as infidelity

An affair [ 2 Answers ]

A friends wife 34 had an affair with a17 boy .she had been treated for depression for over a year before this. And had been takeing paxil and xanax. When she got caught in the affair she tried to commit suiciad.she has since been placed in 2 pysc. Wards. Was her judgement impaired due to longterm...

7 year affair just revealed [ 14 Answers ]

On this past July 4th I found out that my husband of almost 30 years has been involved with another woman for 7 years! Their relationship began when he was going away on weekends to visit a disabled relative in a neighboring state. Everyone thought he was a saint for sacrificing at least 2 weekends...

View more questions Search