Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 26, 2014, 08:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello smoothy:The reason IS, that Republicans CHEAT.
    excon
    Yet Elbridge Gerry, who started the whole process, was a Democrat.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2014, 08:16 AM
    We would have far fewer democrats in office if the Illegals weren't voting , the dead people weren't voting, and democrats that actually did have a right to vote were only voting once... in fact Obama would never have gotten into office either time without any of those forms of voter fraud running rampant. And the margins were small enough the fraud DID make a difference.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2014, 08:31 AM
    Hello again,

My thread has been invaded by the non reality based community... I'm not interested in discussing FANTASY.

One person says that since cheating was invented by Democrats, it's OK for them to CHEAT. Another person simply can't count.

I'm outta here

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Just your regular voter. [ 10 Answers ]

Hello: I'm a wonk. I live, eat and breathe politics. You guys do too. I heard a statistic on the news today that 1 in 3 voters have YET to make up their minds. Wow. If they haven't made up their minds by now, what is the game changer going to be? Will it be a TV commercial? A personal...

Name Influence In voter ballots? [ 7 Answers ]

Do names influence voters? Would people in the United States feel comfortable with a president called Obama? Isn't the name too close to the possible mispronounciation of "Obey me?" How much do you feel that names influence the presidential election choices here in the USA?

Noise suppression. [ 2 Answers ]

What will be the best approach to be implemented in suppressing noise in a room with different engines located?:cool: :cool: :cool:

Period suppression for PMS? [ 5 Answers ]

Has anyone on the board tried period suppression (taking birth control all the time with no 7 day break) for PMS? I've been on the pill for a while now, but in spite of that I have really wicked PMS and periods... bloating, cold sores, soreness, allergy symptoms, cravings, headaches and insomnia...

View more questions Search