Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aznpnoi69 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 10:00 PM
    PC Game Keeps On Freezing OR Quitting by itself
    I just loaded the Sid Meier's "Pirates" PC game on my computer but it keeps on freezing or just quit the game by itself :mad: and my computer would just go back to the desktop view. I met all the systems requirement before I bought the game. Also, the booklet that came with the CD didn't came with any troubleshooting pages and it's website did not have any help/questions menu either. Is there anything I need to do or fix so I can proceed to my game without being interupted? Until now I'm still stuck at the beginning of the game:( Thanks in advance.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2007, 04:11 AM
    This game has recently appeared on steam, Have you looked in the steam forums? I'm sure there are many people there who can help you.

Mar 2, 2007, 09:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dottk
    That could be caused by many different thing's
    For example

1. other programs interupt and crash your computer when you are playing the game ect
    2. Your computer is too old for the game to be played on

who is the game manufactor if i may ask
    Manufacturer is 2K Games (Take Two Interactive Software and Developed by Firaxis Games.
    I bought my computer from Dell 0n 2003.

Mar 2, 2007, 09:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    This game has recently appeared on steam, Have you looked in the steam forums? I'm sure there are many people there who can help you.
    Where can I find this forum?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quitting smoking [ 11 Answers ]

Time to share all of your tips and techniques. I am a 19 year addict and my husband is a 10 year addict. We both are quitting together, cold turkey. Any suggestions?? Hypatia:confused:

Hypnosis for quitting smoking [ 11 Answers ]

I am thinking of trying hypnosis to quit smoking. Has anybody tried it, or had it work for them. I'm going to go to a session in July to see what it's all about. I want to quit smoking and I've heard that there are a lot of things to help, I think that to change your behaviour you have to change...

Quitting Smoking and its associated Drama [ 25 Answers ]

Hi, I wasn't quite sure where exactly to post this question so I took the liberty of reasoning that surely since it regards my health then why not in this section. I am a caucasian male in his late twenties who has,lets say, sometimes succumbed to lifes guilty pleasures and is noticing a effect...

Quitting shoplifting [ 6 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I'm in the right section to ask about shoplifting, but here I go. I used to shoplift regularly, and I have gotten in a lot of trouble doing it. I have been to jail for 30 days , and am now on diversion for 2 years. Im finally done with shoplifting and will never do it again, but...

Being Sued for Quitting? [ 7 Answers ]

My old supervisor quit her job, and now the company is talking about taking legal actions against her. She was not under a contract which bound her to stay with the company for XX amount of time. The company had been talking about demoting her by taking away the company vehicle away from her,...

View more questions Search