Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parrajoanna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 03:59 AM
    Postpartum
    Hi I had a baby 3weeks ago I'm worried because my husband and I had a quicky with no protection.he penetraded but pull out before coming what are the posibilities that I could get pregnant?after we were finish I pee and cleaned my vagina.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 4, 2012, 05:50 AM
    It is possible, but even more possible for damage or infection, you need to talk to your doctor about this.
    Mobley119 Posts: 142, Reputation: 6

Jul 4, 2012, 09:02 PM
    Did you get a depo shot after you gave birth? I know they offer one. Are you breastfeeding? These things would make it significantly less likely. But yes it's still a possibility. Like the other person said I'd be more concerned with infection, there's a reason they want you to wait 6 weeks. Make sure you keep yourself clean, and I'd bring all this up at your 6 week post partum appointment.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 4, 2012, 10:09 PM
    Urinating will have no effect whether you are pregnant or not. Your urine comes out of your urethra, not your vaginal canal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding postpartum? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks postpartum and am bleeding and it is bright red. It is not a lot, but it is consistent, about 1 pantyliner daily. IO mostly see it when I wipe and I have to wipe several times. I also have no urge to poop until I have to poop a ton and it is all soft and slow.

4 months postpartum [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 4 months postpartum and I have a strange lower abdominal pain. My husband and I have been using the pullout method and I stopped using because because it was causing extremely painful breakouts and I'm waiting on new because. Can I be pregnant? Or what could cause this pain?

Cramping postpartum [ 4 Answers ]

I am 10 weeks postpartum. I stopped breastfeeding 5weeks postpartum. Approximately 3 weeks after that I started experiencing pain in my ovaries which continues now. I am also bloated which I don't know if the cause is pregnancy related or something more serious. There is no chance I am...

Postpartum [ 1 Answers ]

I had a baby on 6th dec 2009 it was a long painful vaginal delivery suffered 2nd degree tear(baby was sunny side up had an episiotomy and baby was sucked with a vacuum) ),my perineum still hurts when pressed or I sit in squatting position. I'm nursing my baby period returned on 28th April 2010...

Postpartum [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I had a baby 6 weeks ago. I got on the birth control patch 3 weeks ago and started bleeding 1 1/2 weeks into it, so I switched to the nuva ring. (Ihad samples of both from my doctor) and I have had it in for about a week and a half also and started bleeding again today. Is this normal? Is it a...

View more questions Search