Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovelyvelly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 02:33 AM
    My boyfriend says I am rude.
    My boyfriend is 10 yrs older than I am. He says am rude and I don't respect him. What do I do to make him see me in a different light and perspective. I love him and I also want him to respect me
    lesie Posts: 19, Reputation: -3

Jul 4, 2012, 04:21 AM
    Well, it depends, how does he say your rude, like what does he think your doing to be rude??
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 4, 2012, 06:07 AM
    The answer is usually the same for all relationship questions: talk to him. Find out what he means, get some examples, then discuss it - with HIM.

It's a little puzzling, calling a girlfriend rude and disrespectful. Sounds sort of parental. Are you really young?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 4, 2012, 06:18 AM
    Why did he say you were rude, and disrespectful? Did you ask him what he means? Did you talk about it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend is being rude to me [ 3 Answers ]

My friend is so rude to me this day I don't know what to do anymore he makes me feel like I'm nothing and he tells me that he wants a break before he said he wants a break he was yelling at me on the phone :( He hurts my feels all the time I don't even know why am I still with someone who makes...

I'm rude to my boyfriend who's nothing but nice to me, what do I do? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have dated for 6 months and for the last month and a half or so I seem to be getting more and more upset with him and I honestly have no idea why. He does everything for me, if I have a problem with him he changes it ASAP, he always buys me things even when I don't want him to...

My boyfriend makes rude comments about my friends [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend is a sweet guy... sometimes he is a little outspoken. There are very few things about him that truly bother me, but one of them has really been getting on my nerves lately. Sometimes he will make rude comments about other people or my friends in terms of their physical appearance. Like...

View more questions Search