Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dj2311 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 02:18 AM
    I want to find my dad, he doesn't know I exist
    My name is Charley & my mum had a relationship 23 years ago with a man called peter Marshall, he worked at Coca Cola enterprises in Wakefield, then he moved to Hong Kong for work. My mum found out she was pregnant about 9 weeks after he had gone. She decided not to get in contact with him, because before he went to Hong Kong, he told her he was married & had a 2 year old daughter. Mum was really upset, but when she found out she was pregnant, she thought that she did the right thing by not telling him, as she didn't want to break his marriage up. She has regretted that decision as years have gone by. She doesn't know a lot about him, only that he lived in Sunderland, England, 23 years ago. I'm desperate to meet my dad before he dies. He doesn't even know about me. Can you please help me?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 4, 2012, 02:36 AM
    I'd start with the city of Sunderland, which has an online site. Find a newspaper there and put an ad in. Find out from your mother his age (even close) and if he has a middle name and what he did at Coca Cola, and any other little clues no matter how small.
    Try Facebook, even though there will be many Peter Marshalls all over the world, and he might not be on it.
    Take a trip to Wakefield (isn't that really far from Sunderland?) and hang out outside the Coke offices or plant and ask older looking people, and put signs on telephone poles. Same in Sunderland.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do True, Best Friends Exist? Where Can I Find One? [ 5 Answers ]

It's a crazy question to ask but is there really a "BEST FRIEND"?

How too find out if custody papers exist [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 little girls a couple of years ago their father was trying too kill me repeatably during the divorce, while all this was going on I told my parents how could it legal for them too get custody of my girls if something should happen too me, we we meet with their(my parents) lawyer too do...

View more questions Search