Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    todo1 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 01:58 AM
    Brother wants to get health insurance only for a few months?
    He already has some health issues, so he would like to get checked out, so he wants to get health insurance only for a couple of months, get treated (if any issues found) and then discontinue. Insurance companies must have something going on to circumvent this, how to stop this? He'll probably get flagged too, right?

Check out some similar questions!

Switching from personal health insurance to my company's health insurance [ 4 Answers ]

I've been employed with my present company since 2009. I've paid for my own health insurance since 2009 (high deductible), though would like to switch to my company's health insurance. I was diagnosed with MS in June 2011 and it's a pre-existing condition. What do I need to know because of this...

Two health insurance policy for surgery and 2nd insurance not paying [ 1 Answers ]

Had hysterictomy in 08, In 09 got a bill from hospital saying 2nd insurance withdrew 2k stating that was my portion or my copay. Is this right? I tried to appeal and the insurance is sticking to it. My primary ended up paying 16k to the 2nd insurance only paying 600. What are my options. I have...

Health insurance for diabetic, otherwise in good health [ 5 Answers ]

Next month, I will be landing in Texas as a new immigrant on my Green Card (female aged 55 years - not working). I have diabetese which is well controlled bu insulin and am otherwise in good health. Which companies would provide me a health insurance cover, even if they put a waiting period for the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.