Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babe1988 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 01:24 AM
    Can I make the same dress look different if I use different accessories?
    Hi, I wore a dress to a party last weekend and I haven't been able to find the same thing in a different style, so if I change my accessories like hand bag, shoes, and maybe put on one of those belts that sit below your boobs, do you think it would look different? Thanks for your help and what are those belts called?
    worried18 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2012, 10:16 AM
    A collar necklace is a fun way to update any dress if the dress is so not fussy already. Any regular thin belt can be used in the way you are talking about! If you post a picture of the dress we can help you more :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I make puffball sleeves on my dress? [ 3 Answers ]

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE HELP MEE I am making a dress.. it is just a plain straight cream dress but I want 2 add long puff ball sleeves. I want these sleeves to be really dramatic however, once I know how to actually make a puffball sleeve I can work how to make them bigger and more puffier etc...

Does a dress make a difference? [ 20 Answers ]

It seems like when I wear a cute little dress and high heels, I get a lot more attention from men. They seem to treat me more like a lady... jump to open the door, etc. than when I am wearing pants w/ a top. Is there something to that? Do men really like women to look super feminine/girly? Is...

View more questions Search