Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessdit25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 11:30 PM
    Just moved couch from outside and has red tiney bugs on it
    I just got a couch I found around the street that was very nice. I took it home. I sat on the couch for a few hours and begain to itch. I looked down on my arm and I have bites. I pulled a tiney red red bug off my arm. It was small but noticeable. It was long and thin. I am freakin out! What the heck is it?

Check out some similar questions!

Couch bugs? [ 9 Answers ]

When I sit on my couch I feel like I am being bit by tiny bugs....not bed bugs.... i will feel it on my skin, but there is nothing there. What can it be and how do i get rid of it?:eek:

Couch bugs? [ 1 Answers ]

I found a bug in my couch and it is brown with antennas.I am wondering what it could be?

Couch bugs? [ 4 Answers ]

Last week I found about 20 bumps/ insect bites on my body after falling asleep on the couch for 4 hours. :mad: I thought it might be my bed because I didn't notice them until the following morning. Although when I slept on the couch again without a pillow (my face on the couch) I had 6 bites on my...

Bugs in couch [ 1 Answers ]

I found black and white bugs in our couch . I have four kids and their was crumbs in couch . I vaccumed them up ,but I just found one on a paper mache prodject I did with the kids the next day . They do not look like bed bugs . Any ideas? 1weeze7

Couch bugs [ 2 Answers ]

I've spotted a red like bug with no head, and tiny little legs, it was similar to lady bug but had no spots or wigs to follow, but when I killed it it seemed to have a larger amount of blood come out of it's body. What can this bug be?!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search