Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lennyandsunny1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 05:46 PM
    Renovation
    Hello... I am a landlord with 1 rental unit. I have just heard from the tenant that the toilet doesn't work, the sink drips, the tub doesn't drain and that it leaks through the floor into the basement. My tenant has a 6 month lease, but I would like to renovate the entire apartment right now before I pay a fortune in water bill. Can I give him (tenant) a notice to vacate and begin my renovation... or do I have to wait until NOVEMBER?

Check out some similar questions!

Old Bathroom Renovation [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the process of doing a bath gut, expansion and redo. The old bath was simple with one main 4" vent stack entending into the attic and through the roof. It had connected; a lav, a shower, a toilet and a washer drain all utilizing the same vent stack with a 2" dry vent in the attic. The new...

Bathroom renovation [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking about adding a chair rail in the bathroom and right now I have 1/8" panel board with shells. What color should I paint the bottom wall of the bahroom. I have a white shower, white medicine cabnet and a white toilet topper and thinking about adding a black cabinet for the sink.

Renovation in my condominium [ 3 Answers ]

If I want to put hardwood flor in my condo can menager of the building stop me from doing it?

Shower renovation [ 2 Answers ]

I am renovating a bathroom in a 50 year old house. The house is on a slab and I have removed the bathroom floor down to the concrete subfloor. I want to reuse the shower drain pipe without having to escavate the slab if possible. The existing drain pipe for the shower sits a few inches above the...

Fireplace renovation [ 1 Answers ]

I have a stone fireplace. I want to replace it with a wooden fireplace and mantle. The current mantle is stone. The wall above is the same as the rest of the room. Is this type of reconstruction expensive and doable?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.