Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A Russian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 03:40 PM
    How to approach a girl at work?
    Hi. So here's the deal. I work as a security Guard at a hospital and there is that cute girl at the reception (when you dial 0 you reach that person, you know). I would like to ask her out to a bar or movie whatever. We already talked a bit, but I don't know her name yet etc. Once we ordered pizza with my security staff and I offered her some lol, we interacted a little bit. I also noticed that she is checking me out, smiles at me, pinched my hip once when I was buying a coffe xD, at least it doesn't seem like she sees me as Quasimodo. Basically I want to make the first move but I a bit shy. Help?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 3, 2012, 04:45 PM
    Isn't there someone there who might know her name and tell you?
    Just go up to her and say "Hi, my name is _ what's yours?"
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 4, 2012, 12:48 PM
    Be careful with workplace romance. It can get messy if things don't work out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I approach this girl, and what will I say to her? [ 4 Answers ]

My story is somewhat common. I am studying in final year of engg. There is one girl in 3rd year from our department only. I like her very much. I just can't take my eyes off her whenever I see her. Also I have caught her looking at me many times. But yet we haven't talked with each other, rather...

How to approach a girl [ 2 Answers ]

How to treat a lady

How to approach a girl at work [ 13 Answers ]

I have been talking to a girl at work for a while now, and I have developed some feelings for her, and I would like to ask her out on a date, but there are few things that's holding me back; first I don't know how and when to approach her. Second, I don't want her to file a complaint against me for...

How do I approach this girl? [ 2 Answers ]

There's this really attractive girl in my school. She's a grade below me so I don't have any classes with her, plus I only see her once or twice in school. How do I approach her without making it really awkward and creepy? And what should I say to her? I have no idea what to do so far. Thanks!

Don't know how to approach this girl [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I'm 20, really shy. There's a girl I see at least once everyday on my way to or coming from class, she's really cute, she looks like she'd be really easy to talk to ( I know it's weird to hear a guy say cute ). I really want to talk to her, but I get nervous and lock-up . Not sure how...

View more questions Search