Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheli8707 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 03:00 PM
    Where is my ebt cash aid
    I have been receiving cash aid and food stamps for over a month now.. this month only the food stamp cash came threw and it was 100.00 more than it usually is and I did not or have not received my cash aid at all? Why?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 3, 2012, 03:17 PM
    Umm how do you think we would know? Have you talked to your case worker?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family of 2 cash aid in WA [ 2 Answers ]

I'm moving to WA from CA in January and I was wondering how much cash aid and food stamps would I get in that state its just me and my son.

Cash aid [ 1 Answers ]

When you add another adult onto your cash aid does the amount you receive go up, down, or stay the same? And if you get married does you cash aid stop?

EBT and cash aid [ 5 Answers ]

I am turning 17 in may this year and my baby girl will be 2 years old in August, I would really like to get cash aid so my grandmother wouldn't have to pay for diapers and wipes anymore. I live in the los angeles county in California, I would like to know if there is a way to print out the form...

Legal aid for someone w/ no cash [ 6 Answers ]

Is there a way to file for a divorce w/ no money? I need to get out of this marriage before I end up in jail or homeless or both. He is wanting me to come to an agreement w/ no legal counsel because he doesn't want to pay an attorney, I think it has more to do with hidden assets that I am less...

View more questions Search