Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deepseadiver57 Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Jul 3, 2012, 02:04 PM
    1861 congressional agriculture report
    I have an original copy of the full "agricultural report" to the 37th Congress for the year 1861, printed in 1862. Congress and the Senate would have received copies, these books were not issue for sale to the public. Any ideas about monetary value? Historical value is a given. Thanks
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2012, 04:57 PM
    This is not a question about law and I have requested that it be moved.

Your best appraisal would be from someone who actually views it, verifies its condition. Is there someone in your area who is a collector?

There is not info available on line and your earlier question went unanswered. You are going to have to locate an expert in the field.
    deepseadiver57 Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Jul 3, 2012, 05:32 PM
    Judy, Judy, Judy... it's part of our Legislative Branch, for which I found no category. Hence, law... where then? If I had the option you recommended "local" it would've already happened. I'm not ignorant to the research process ma'am, I've been collecting for 25 yrs. Since there're so many people that are like you with apparently nothing else to do but blog, route, and reroute other peoples questions out there is cyber land. I thought I'd throw it out there just to see what happen. If you can't answer the question, please don't reply. Thank you for your time.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2012, 06:05 AM
    And look where it's posted now!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I do bsc in agriculture after diploma in agriculture? [ 0 Answers ]

Dear sir /mam, Can I do b Sc. In agriculture after diploma in agriculture? As I have already cleared my 11th but not 12th in science & can you give me details of colleges & university in India where I can do diploma in agriculture I have cleared my 10th with 62.4% in 2008 So, please give...

What goes on in the Congressional showers ? [ 8 Answers ]

Eric Massa (D-NY) quit his seat in Congress last week . At first he floated the ballon that he was leaving because the cancer he had battled had come back. Then the story started going around that he had sexually harassed 2 male aides at a New Year's Eve wedding party . He left town ahead of...

Congressional oversight [ 4 Answers ]

What is congressional oversight, and what are the obstacles to effective oversight?

Congressional Reconstruction [ 2 Answers ]

What the congressional reconstruction greatest accomplishments

View more questions Search