Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MobiusPrimal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 12:39 PM
    My laptop always has a message for installing updates. Help.
    My laptop (running Microsoft Windows Vista), always has an alert that it has updates that require installing.
    Even after clicking the button, and restarting, the alert will quickly return.
    Is the laptop not correctly installing updates, or are updates simply that often coming down the pipe?
    How can I be sure the updates are installing properly?
    erixom Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Jul 8, 2012, 07:06 AM
    Can you tell if it's the same update by looking at the update name and what kind of update is it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disk read error message installing XP on new hard drive. [ 4 Answers ]

While installing XP, the installation was down to 2 minutes left until completion when I left the room for a few minutes. When I returned, I had a black screen with a disk read error, Press ctrl+alt+del to restart. When I do that, it goes back to the same screen. I rebooted with the XP disk,...

Vista NLA Service won't start after installing updates [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I just installed some Vista updates yesterday and now I can't get online. When I bring the mouse over the connectivity icon at the task bar I get this message: "Connection status: unknown The dependency service or group failed to start" I figured out that the service failed to start...

Gettting error message after installing virus scan [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys, I have recently bought a Trend Micro AntiVirus plus Antispyware today, after installing the software, I click on the icon, this is the error message, unable to recognize the software configuration, restart your computer to restore the missing information, I have done everything so for...

Error message on Daughter's laptop, Dell [ 1 Answers ]

This is the error message on my daughter's dell laptop, windows xp Primary hard disk not found. Fixed optical drive not found. No bootable devices. Strike f1 ot retry to beboot, f2 for the set up utility.

View more questions Search