Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhavya03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 10:35 AM
    Ps 2 gaming questions
    Hello sorry for taking your tym... I can't find a better site so
    I have a ps2 modded and I have install mcboot.n ulaunch.elf. And I have a western digital external hard drisk 500 gb but when I load games in my hard drive ps2 doesn't read the games I had tried usb advance,but the results are same so please help me out tell me the procedure how to covert games and how to make my ps 2 read it...
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2012, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bhavya03 View Post
    hello sorry for taking ur tym... i can't find a better site so
    i hav a ps2 modded n i hav install mcboot.n ulaunch.elf. and i hav a western digital external hard drisk 500 gb but when i load games in my hard drive ps2 doesnt read the games i had tried usb advance,but the results r same so pls help me out tell me the procedure how to covert games n how to make my ps 2 read it.......................
    How about spelling that out in real English words as the site has strict rules AGAINST chat speak. I'm not even going to TRY to read that jibberish and get a headache.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gaming computers [ 2 Answers ]

Hi What's the better computer for World of Warcraft? A MAC computer or a PC?

Gaming - As a profession Or Not? [ 0 Answers ]

Assalam walaikum Dr. Zakir Naik sir. My name is Sahil Ahmed, I am a computer engineering student in 1st year in Bangalore. I am very interested in game designing, so I'm planning to take it as a profession. There is an institution of gaming in Pune called as DSK Supinfocom. All I wanted to know is...

Online Gaming. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys I want to buy Broad band/ADSL And would like to know for online gaming what would be the optimum speed in Mbps for the game World of Warcraft... Thanks Viz

Gaming error [ 1 Answers ]

I've got this new game Hunting Unlimited 4 and after the setup and everything I try to start the game and it comes up with a error saying something about prism3d.exe

View more questions Search