Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicole porter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 10:33 AM
    How can I find my biological family?
    My name is nicole,and I am a 43 year old female... I just found out about 3 or 4 years ago that I was adopted!! The 2 people who adopted me are deceased!! And my brother and sister who I thought were my biological siblings, really don't know any info.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know the best way to find a biological father? [ 19 Answers ]

I am searching for my biological father and I don't have much information to go on but I have tried lots of different sites and so far I have not found much or they cost lots of money which I don't have. He and my mother divorced when I was 3 and I haven't seen him since I have no pictures my...

I need help finding my biological family (Karolyi) [ 12 Answers ]

I have been searching for 20yrs off and on for my biological siblings/mother. I was born in calgary canada. I received non-identifying info in my adoption file so I know my siblings names as well as my bio moms name and including her maiden name. I have gone on message boards, registered with post...

I am searching for my biological father or his family [ 4 Answers ]

Hello - I am trying to locate my biological father. I have extremely limited knowledge of this man, and have only met him twice in my entire life. I am 33 years old and live in Washington state but was born in British Columbia, Canada. My mother doesn't have any of his old contact information...

Closed adoption how do you find your biological family? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband was adopted and wants to find his biological famliy. He would like to know if he has brothers or sister and we would like to know famliy med history please help me get stared in the rite place. Thank you any one that can help

Trying to find my biological father's family [ 2 Answers ]

I have known I was adopted since I was little. I also knew that my biological father died when I was really yound and my biological mother has a lot of problems and is not a good source of information... However with the help of my biological aunt I was able to find out some information about my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.