Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DAISY1990 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Tighter butt and ticker legs
    Hey you guyz do u know how to gte a firm bubble looking butt, and thick legs?? Please helpppP!! Ill try anything!!
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2007, 06:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DAISY1990
    hey you guyz do u know how to gte a firm bubble looking butt, and thick legs??? please helpppP!!! ill try anything!!!!
    You can't make a "bubble butt" but if you have one you can firm it up with the right cardio exercise, weight training (squats, deadlifts), a threadmill workout, walking, swimming, and a good diet. Are you underweight, ( you want thick legs?) there's a lot more infor needed on that subject. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Cat Has A Worm Hanging Out Of Her Butt [ 5 Answers ]

My Kitten Is 6 Months Old And She Is In Heat For The First Time We Just Noticed She Has A White Worm Hanging Out Of Her Butt Is There Anything I Can Buy To Treat Her At Home:(

Tight butt! [ 5 Answers ]

I want a nice firm sexy butt, mine's getting a little flat because I've been losing weight. Any ideas how I can be a little more rounded/tight? My butt has always been my best feature and now I fear that I'm losing it! I'd try squats and stuff but I like how thin my thighs are getting, I don't want...

Tone up my butt, legs and stomach [ 3 Answers ]

I really want to tone up my butt, legs and stomach. I don't eat breakfast or lunch because I'm not hungry, but I still can't seem to lose any weight. I also do crunches every night. What should I do to get in shape?

What to do about butt-ugly brick [ 5 Answers ]

I'm currently remodeling a 1500 sq. ft. ranch house. I've already gutted the interior. The outside of the house has brick veneer that is very unattractive. Call me crazy, but I prefer the look of vinyl siding. Here's my dilemma: This remodel will include several changes that could be...

Workin' my butt off... yet it's still there! [ 5 Answers ]

Here's a bit of background... I am 36 years old, have two children, 6 and 3. I had my thyroid checked about 2 years ago and unfortunately (or fortunatley, I guess) I can't blame my weight on that as I did not have any thyroid issues at the time. My mother does have an underactive thyroid, by the...

View more questions Search