Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Schneidergirl15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 05:24 AM
    220 lbs and I'm only 14!
    I really want to drop all this weight quickly so I can feel good about not having to wear a one piece or being able to wear short shorts or short skirts. I want to lose about 50-80 pounds. How can I drop this weight fast? Is there any teen weight loss pill I can take?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2012, 05:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Schneidergirl15 View Post
    I really wanna drop all this weight quickly so I can feel good about not having to wear a one piece or being able to wear short shorts or short skirts. I want to lose about 50-80 pounds. How can I drop this weight fast? Is there any teen weight loss pill I can take?
    Simple answer... NO.

You can't do it quickly... its going to take you at least a year to do right.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 3, 2012, 05:28 AM
    No, there is no magic pill. And in fact most pills do little to really help most are advertising hype and the only weight you lose is the money in your wallet.

Some medication from your doctor can help if they feel it is needed.

But you diet, you stop eating fast foods, stop eating a lot of snack foods, and give up soda.
    You start a exercise program and will lose weight slowly over time.

I will assume you are a girl, ( although some boys like to wear short skirts too now adays) but your height determines what your weight SHOULD be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I went from 100 lbs to 88 lbs, but I don't know why [ 4 Answers ]

I used to weigh almost 100 lbs, but all of a sudden I'm 88, I lost a cup size, and my shirts that used to be tight are now loose, along with a dress I wore in 8th grade, it falls right off me... (strapless) Is it bad? Unhealthy?

Using 110-220 volt appliances in Australia (220-240V) [ 1 Answers ]

1) I have an electric blanket that was built for 110-220 volts. Can it be safely used in Australia? 2) Australia supplies electricity at 220-240 volts. Does that mean electricity can hit your appliances randomly at different voltages within that range? Thank you

Older 220 volt wire - I have an old (1970) in floor 220 volt finned electric radiator [ 1 Answers ]

- I have an old (1970) in-floor 220 volt finned, Taylor company, electric radiant heater. The 1 ft cord between two of the power units to the fins cracked and shorted out the circuit. Cord is only marked HPN. I believe it is 16/2 rated for 220 volts and 2000 or 2400 watts. I say that because that...

Wiring a 220 switch to a 220 Heater [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 220 warehouse type heater already hooked up in my garage, I going to move it and I want to hook a wall on/off switch to operate it behind my bar (oh you my garage is a full bar :) ) is this possible and can you tell me how the wire configuration would be, box to switch,switch to unit?...

View more questions Search