Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cwil22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 05:09 AM
    Pneumonia
    I had a kidney infection 6 weeks ago, 2 weeks later strep, 2 weeks later pneumonia. They gave me steroids and zithromax which I finished today. I'm still have sharp pains on the left side of my back. Last time I went to ER the PA said the meds were working and there was nothing else they could do. I don't have insurance and am still in pain. What do I do?

Check out some similar questions!

Scar in pneumonia? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a scar due to pneumonia,is there a way to remove the scar? A new technology?

Bronchitis to pneumonia [ 1 Answers ]

I have bronchitis and it just started hurting in my ribs is that a sign of pneumonia

Scars from pneumonia [ 6 Answers ]

My doctor told me I have scar tissue left over from a mild case of pneumonia. Will I have these scars forever or is there anything I can do to make it go away? Will this scar tissue cause problems like making me more likely to getting pneumonia again?

Please help, I have pneumonia [ 3 Answers ]

I went to a walk in clinic and it showed I had pneumonia. I had a resting heartrate of 150, I'm 22. And a temp of 103.1. The doc gave me a 10 day antibio srip, and told me to go home and rest, and take my med. She said in 10 days when Im reevaluated, if I still have it then I have to be admitted. ...

I need to know if I have pneumonia? I have the symptoms but what do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

Have symptoms of pneumonia, have been diagnosed once with asthma and that med didn't work and once with bronchitis and that didn't work. I am worse and feeling horible, what do I need to do in order to feel better, should I go to the doctor considering pneumonia could belife thretening?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.