Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kosa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 04:23 AM
    Black and white animated music video
    I saw an animated music video. I was black and white. At the end of the song, they lead singer kept saying, "over and over and over..." Great song. I saw it at a health club so I guess it's pretty recent. Thanks, guys.

Check out some similar questions!

Black and white animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

Im trying to find a movie that is from the 90's maybe earlier. Its black and white and animated about two children a boy and a girl (they may have been orphans) but they lay down and go to sleep and wake up/ have a dream about being in a toy land. Its not yes Virginia or babe in toyland. I can't...

Animated music video [ 1 Answers ]

Animated music video featuring silver robot orchestra, playing what I can only describe as a cross between electronic and classical music, any ideas? It was sometime in late 80's/early 90's

Looking for a song with animated music video? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone! :) I'm looking for a song with animated music video, I remember there was something like "what you've done to my..or "what we've done.. And It's sung by the girl :)

Help me find this animated music video [ 1 Answers ]

I once saw this animated video Black/white where a boy walks around singing in a city. He meets this girl and you see them both sing in a studio and dancing. To the end the guy gets shot and flies to heaven. I think he gets down to the ground again. The last thing you see is a gravestone with a...

Animated music video [ 0 Answers ]

Iam looking for an animated music video with a man and monkey riding through a village on horse carrige with a little movie viewer and at the end they are in a school and the place gets trashed with instruments etc. They are an indie band, video previously was shown on 'Kerrang' within the past...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.