Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AsadBhatti Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 03:29 AM
    How to construct a business problem which shows posictive relationship
    Can you please tell me that how can I CONSTRUCT A BUSINESS PROBLEM WHICH SHOWS A POSITIVE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN INDEPENDENT AND DEPENDENT VARIABLES USING REGRESSION ANALYSIS

Without using symbols of math type and avoid figures

Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship problem. [ 2 Answers ]

I been in a serious relationship with a woman for four years an been married a year all we do is fight and argue I'm really starting to believe that she hates. Me she don't believe I'm in love with her and I really think it's the other way, so she start the fights to make it like I'm the bad...

Relationship problem [ 7 Answers ]

Threads merged, please keep all questions regarding the same issue in the same thread I have a problem that I like a guy in my class and I know that he don't like me back and he don't want to be my best friend he always chit chatting with some of the other girls of the class he don't give much...

Hcg urine test is positive but scan shows no gestation.what is the problem? [ 2 Answers ]

Hcg urine test is positive but scan shows no gestation.what is the problem?

Business Relationship [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I am looking for an effective business introductory letter in order to email it to a prospective company in order to receive their offers, prices, etc. and become their sole representative in my area/country. Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.