Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tatla Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

Jul 3, 2012, 12:13 AM
    Did all University Wits die mysteriously?
    I have read from somewhere that all the University Wits died mystriously and there is assumption that Shakespeare might have abducted all of them and got them write for him, even as he wrote nothing but used his name for the writings churned by these beautiful (in terms of style and subject matter of their works) wits. How much is the truth behind it?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 3, 2012, 12:19 AM
    Yeah, or not!!
    Tatla Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

Jul 3, 2012, 12:34 AM
    What does this mean? Kindly explain. Still I have given you a greenie!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 3, 2012, 12:38 AM
    It means it's NOT true.
    Sounds like one of those Urban Myths that do the rounds from time to time.

If you actually start doing some back ground research you soon realise just how outlandish this all is.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 3, 2012, 02:10 AM
    There's another theory that Shakespeare didn't exist; that his writings were all done by those others as a group, a secret club.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heater turns on mysteriously [ 1 Answers ]

My baseboard heater is turning on without even a battery in the thermostat.

GFCI breaker tripping mysteriously [ 21 Answers ]

I recently installed some outdoor receptacles for stock tank de-icers for a horse farm. They are regular 120V receptacles, but since I have to power six 500-watt heaters at six different locations, I chose to run them on two different circuits. Otherwise I would have had to use really large (and...

Water mysteriously appears in my Dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had my dishwasher (Bosch) repaired, Bad Timer. It wasn't fully draining, or draining at all. He replaced the timer. The repair guy saw that my drain hose was not looped up, and fixed it. It had been that was for 8+ years with no problems. Dishwasher works fine, completely drains,...

Friend mysteriously stopped speaking to me [ 7 Answers ]

A little over a year ago, I made friends with someone associated with my company. After the person was no longer a client of my company, we started spending a lot of time together. After a first casual visit to her home, I met her extended family on both her side and her husband's side. We spent...

Some of my files are mysteriously missing from desktop [ 16 Answers ]

When I turned on my computer this morning some of my files such as music files, a couple of video files, several picture files, a couple progras and two books on adobe were gone. I did a search and found nothing and they are not in the recycle bin. What's even stranger is that I don't seem to...

View more questions Search