Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scout1949 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 11:46 PM
    What's this movie called
    A film that reminded me of 'Vacancy' - couple has near car accident, then ends up in a strange motel -- then the wife discovers on a video that the husband raped a girl in college - his dark secret.

It is discovered that the guy is actually dead from the accident and must give the right answer and make 'the right decision' to save his wife... he does and it ends with her waking up injured but alive in the accident and he walks off into the desert
    Tatla Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

Jul 2, 2012, 11:49 PM
    I do not know its answer but I can try to find it and shall recall and tell you later for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't think of this movie, Disney movie (I want to say its called the boogie man?) [ 3 Answers ]

OK so it was on TV like maybe 5 years ago, there's a kid who has either an imaginary friend or something, it's a black guy with an earring. And something the kid does turns the black guy into the boogie man and they all end up in a world under the kids bed where monsters live or something. HELP I...

What's the movie called called? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about a family that move to a new house that used to be owned by a man i think his name was dayle but i can't remember. 'Dayle' was in jail, im not sure what it was for but i think he was a murderer. When the family move into the house he gets out of jail and i think...

What's that movie called it old [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remembe is in this movie people get trapped in a giant bowling ball underground celler... I think its call something... Land? Ugh I love that movieeeeeee help meeee :(

What's that movie called [ 1 Answers ]

What's that movie called where the blond woman goes to france to get here husband back, but instead meets a frenchman who put a plant in her purse with a diamond necklace in it. Probably made in the early, mid 1990s, not sure though

What's this movie called. [ 3 Answers ]

Its this movie about this woman who's a cop or a detective and she is working on a murder case, and this murderer starts killing more and more people. But he kills them by making a website for people to watch, and the more people look at the website, the more faster the victoms die. Then the woman...

View more questions Search