Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DaraNicole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 09:46 PM
    80's stuffed animal with clear noses
    There was a stuffed animal with a clear almost snow-globe like nose and when u squeezed its tummy it sent air n the nose and the little things in the nose flew all around. What is it called??
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 6, 2012, 10:43 PM
    Is it something like this? (Nosy Bears)
    1992 Nosy Bears Commercial - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I saw my stuffed animal move? [ 7 Answers ]

OK well when I was about 6 I was in my room trying to sleep and I had this tall closet with my stuffed animals on top of it I opened my eyes and looked at it and I saw my purple hippopotamus moving( it was moving in circles then it looked at me " idk like in shock" I guess it saw me looking at it...

Do you remember a stuffed animal with Velcro paws? [ 2 Answers ]

Had a stuffed animal when I was born in 1981. It was all white shaggy fur with white and light blue plaid paws and inside of its big floppy ears. Oh and it had a patch of velcro on its front paws. I think it was a dog but I thought it was a bear.

Dog stuffed animal from the early 90s? [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone help me? It was around the late 80s-early 90s.. It was a dog stuffed animal.. built via the teddy bear style.. *as opposed to the lying down dog looking style) It was greyish, has a nylon-ish belly and when you sqeezed it's paw it would whimper.. does anyone know what they were called?...

Dog stuffed animal from the early 90s? [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone help me? It was around the late 80s-early 90s.. It was a dog stuffed animal.. built via the teddy bear style.. *as opposed to the lying down dog looking style) It was greyish, has a nylon-ish belly and when you sqeezed it's paw it would whimper.. does anyone know what they were called?...

View more questions Search