Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manoj aggarwal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 09:21 PM
    Is Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802 mobile phone is good and worth buying phone? Please
    I am going to buy Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802 in around rs 13000. Is it a good mobile phone. As it is a newly launched Samsung phone so there are not much reviews and videos for this phone. As far as I know there are only two major problems in this mobile first its battery backup is bad and second there is not flash for taking photos in this mobile. But they are not big issues for me. If you have any more weakness of this phone then do share with me. Kindly give your precious and kind views regarding mobile if you have better options then do share... your suggestions are really very important for me... thanks a lot...

Check out some similar questions!

Samsung galaxy ace help desk [ 1 Answers ]

I have lock my phone with pattern and can't remenber my Google acout email how do I get it.

Samsung galaxy ace [ 3 Answers ]

Help me! My phone is Samsung Galaxy ace, I'm in it I put the template (lock). Eventually, I forgot it. I tried every way West after 15 while I do not. What can I do?

How am I able to get additional languages on my Samsung galaxy phone? [ 1 Answers ]

If I want to buy an unlocked Samsung galaxy nexus would it work with any GSM carriers that are not in the usa? Also how would I be able to download a language on my phone to write with that is not on the list of languages that the phone comes with? Would I be able to receive messages that are also...

How to configure office landline phone exchange for mobile phone calling [ 1 Answers ]

We have DLT TC-416 telephone exchange switch in our office. We have 2 phone lines connected i.e. PHONE-LINE1 & PHONE-LINE2 and 6 telephones are connected inside the office. I want to configure it such that all the mobile phone calls e.g. 03331234567 which start from digit 0 (zero) should...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.