Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmowbray Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Thesis statement for CP III english paper
    I need help writing my english paper. My topic is "The sicking of the Edmund Fitzgerald". My teacher gave me one but I can't find any information on it. He said that I should do it on safety standards, ship design, and how it changed the industry. But I can't find anything on it at all!:eek: :( It's due the 15 of March so I need help fast.:confused:

Thanks Jared
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2007, 06:34 PM
    I do not know where you have looked.

edmund fitzgerald - Google Search

This is the link to the museum. Contact them

Edmund Fitzgerald Shipwreck Information and Memorabilia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thesis Statement for Research Paper on Polish Holocaust [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I need help writing a Thesis statement on the Polish Holocaust. Im not good at writing one and my paper is due Wednesday and it has to be 5 to 7 pages long and I need help to start it off if someone could help me I would be really happy Thanks

Thesis statement [ 6 Answers ]

How do I write a thesis statement about outsourcing jobs?

Thesis Statement [ 11 Answers ]

How do I create a thesis statement? rewrite it so that it challentes and captures the interest of my readers. How do I identify whether my theisis is a claim of fact, definition, value, cause, or policy, explain what it means, and list three to five sub-claims I will use to support my thesis? ...

Research paper thesis [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know a good research paper thesis that has to do with literature or even song lyrics?

Thesis statements for research paper [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with a thesis statement for my english II research paper on lord of the flies anyone have any ideas?

View more questions Search