Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittorobert Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 08:29 PM
    Is she pregnant without intercourse?
    I am 21yr old and my fiancé and I have been together for the last 1 yr but since both of us are working at different places we haven't been togethr for the last 6 months.last month we met and we ended up in the bed and as she did not want any trouble with pregnancy I never entered her,but is it posible that as we cuddled and made love my fluid might have wriggled their way through her vagina.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 2, 2012, 08:33 PM
    When you say "made love" what do you mean?

I hate to ask for details, but the more details (keep it PG) that we have, the better we can answer your question.

Bottom line, if you ejaculated, and your penis was near her vagina, or you ejaculated on her, or on your hand and then put your fingers in her, then it's possible for her to get pregnant. Not very likely, but possible.

My suggestion would be to stay safe. If you're playing around and not ready for pregnancy, or sex (which is a wise idea), then use a condom. That way no semen will be unaccounted for.

Jul 3, 2012, 03:40 AM
    Missed her periods by 2days,could she be pregnant?
    We usually have our underwears on when we are making love,it might have happened that the fluid that initially lubricates the penis might have come in contact with her vagina but never my sperm,because after I ejaculate,which I do no were near her vagina,we clean up and put on our cloths back.
    Please suggest a solution because she has never had a delayed period.this is the first time and it's a matter of worry,we cannot let our parents know about this because it might destroy this relationship.her periods have been already delayed by 2days
    Virgil0225 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 05:08 AM
    It's a veryyy veryyy small chance to get pregnant from a little fluid... its like almost impossible. The sperm takes at least 6 hours to move an inch... then dies after a certain point.. if it was precum and there was no intercorse then no you cant... id say get a pregancy test if your really worried... but from my experience don't worry about it
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 3, 2012, 05:38 AM
    If there is just "pre" fluid, it does have sperm, but if she had her underwear on and you had your underwear on, it would not find its way.

If you were both naked and rubbing that area with your penis, then a slight possibility.

And in most common terms, that is not considered "making love" making love is normally considered actual sex.

Jul 3, 2012, 10:54 AM
    What else could be the reason for a delayed period?
    She is very consistent in her periods,evry 28th or 29th day she gets it.but for the first time it happened that she has missed it fr 2 days,she has nt been eating properly,could this have some connection because of low hb or something or what else other than pregnancy could be the reason for the delay.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 3, 2012, 12:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brittorobert View Post
    she is very consistent in her periods,evry 28th or 29th day she gets it.but for the first time it happened that she has missed it fr 2 days,she has nt been eating properly,could this have some connection because of low hb or something or what else other than pregnancy could be the reason for the delay.
    There are many reasons a period can be delayed, pregnancy is just one of them.

Illness, medication, weight gain, weight loss, exercise, stress, and many other things can cause a period to be delayed.

Two days late is nothing. All women have an off period at least once in their life.
    LadyToni Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Jul 4, 2012, 09:35 PM
    She could be stressed about your joint worrying about her being pregnant. Stress will affect all the systems of the body and the menstrual cycle is not exempt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to figure out around what days I had intercourse on to become pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out around what days I had intercourse on to become pregnant? I'm due on November 3rd and my conception days are between Feb 7th and 15th. How do I calculate exactly when I had intercourse to become pregnant?

25 day intercourse will affect pregnant. [ 0 Answers ]

Having sex at 25 day will affect pregnancy

How do I know if I'm pregnant a week after intercourse.. [ 1 Answers ]

We just had sexual intercourse a week ago but I'm expecting my period on the 18th of this month.. my question is.. how do I know if I am pregnant at this time?thanks..

Could I still be pregnant If I haven't had sexual intercourse? [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I were fooling around in his car. We kissed, gave each other oral sex, and he rubbed his **** against me. He also came on my stomach but I fear that he also came on my vagina. We didn't have intercourse. And I was still technically on my period when this occurred. Is there any...

Had my period 3 days after intercourse.could I be pregnant [ 25 Answers ]

Ok so my last period was on the 14 of dec.I had sex on the 3rd of January he didn't in me but I was on top and my vagina was on his penis but he did pre a little but then 3 days later I had really bad cramping and I had got my period... But it came a week earlier than it was suppose to... at...

View more questions Search